Vegan Dining Options at Greene Street
It’s not hard to stay green at Greene Street Kitchen.
Vegans, vegetarians, and healthy eaters, rejoice: there are plenty of delicious and nutritious options for you on our extensive and creative menu.
When it comes to plant-based options, you won’t just see a token veggie burger and boring salad on our menu. Our chefs take veg-friendly cuisine seriously, and our offerings are creative, innovative, and bound to make your taste buds cry out for more!
Curious to hear more? In this post, we’ll offer up a tour of the vegan dining options at Greene Street, located in the Palms Casino Resort, starting with soups and salads and progressing to entrees. Be warned: reading any further may result in hunger and extreme cravings!
Soups and Salads
Far from an afterthought, our vegan soup and salad menu options are anything but boring, they’re some of the most inventive in Las Vegas. What’s on offer right now?
We currently feature the following on our menu:
- Organic Carrot Soup: Think that carrot soup is boring? Think again. Earthy, spicy, and naturally sweet, this soup gives “nature’s candy” new meaning. Organic carrots are pureed and paired with ginger syrup, coconut milk, and toasted pecans for a starter unlike any other.
- Hearts of Palm Salad: Wait, what’s that? In case you’re not familiar, the heart of palm is a veggie that’s harvested from the inside of palm trees. Tender and delicious, they’re the heart and soul of this salad, where they’re paired with a tasty jalapeno vinaigrette.
Tableside Hot Rock Menu
Our Tableside Hot Rock options allow for a little fun and flair in your dining experience. If meat isn’t your thing, you’ll love our vegan option:
- Sliced King Oyster Mushrooms: If you’ve never tried King Oyster mushrooms, you’re in for a treat. Unlike many other mushrooms, their stalks are not tough and wood-like in flavor and texture, so you can prepare more than just the cap.
With a tender, meaty texture and rich umami flavor, they offer up a mushroom experience that can’t be missed. Prepared tableside on a hot rock surface, these delicious mushrooms are paired with a smoked miso sauce for the perfect umami-filled culinary adventure.
Great Plant Based Options for Vegans and Vegetarians in Las Vegas
Yes, indeed! There’s an entire portion of the Greene Street menu dedicated to plant-based specialties. Here’s what you’ll find there:
- Organic Avocado Bruschetta: If you love avocado toast, you’ll love this menu item, featuring perfectly ripe avocado, heirloom tomato, and micro lemon basil atop focaccia bread.
- Veggie Summer Rolls: You’ll be in a summer state of mind as you feast on these fresh and delicious veggie rolls, which are served with an addictive jalapeno lime ponzu and chipotle peanut sauce.
- Hearts of Palm Cakes: These irresistible patties are served with vegetable slaw and coconut curry sauce. You won’t want to share!
- No Way!! Vegan Sliders: It’s hard to believe, but these are in fact plant-based! You’ve got to try them for yourself to believe it! They’re served with vegan 1000 island dressing on sesame seed buns.
Amazing Selection of Vegan Sides on our Menu
Don’t worry, vegans: we’ve got something for you on the side, too. Our vegan sides include:
- Coconut Creamed Spinach: Even the staunchest of dairy-eaters will delight in this unique and highly craveable plant-based side dish, made with spinach, coconut, ginger, almond, and lime.
- Steamed Veggies: Eat those veggies! It’s a pleasure to be healthy when seasonal vegetables are expertly prepared with agave and champagne vinaigrette.
Greene Street’s World Famous Cocktails
Don’t forget: most of our cocktails are vegan, too! With the exception of a few cocktails containing dairy or egg white, many of our cocktails are vegan-friendly. So why not indulge? Maybe you’ll find yourself sampling the Krylon cocktail, made with Barsol Pisco, Lime Leaf, Meyer Lemon, and Sunflower Seed Syrup…or maybe you’ll sip at a nice glass of Champagne Dom Chandon Brut. No matter what your poison, we’ve got the perfect vegan-friendly drink option for you!
Conclusion: Whether you’re vegan for life or just trying to eat healthier, Greene Street Kitchen offers plenty of plant-based options for your dining pleasure. From creative soups and salads to mouthwatering entrees and even innovative side dishes, we make vegan dining a pleasure and an adventure! We hope you’ll make a reservation at our vegan-friendly Las Vegas restaurant soon.