2019, it’s been real.
It’s been a banner year here in Vegas! After all, this was the year that Greene Street Kitchen opened its doors…and what a year it’s been.
We’ve been drawing crowds and accolades since we opened…and we truly look forward to continued improvement, growth, and innovation in 2020.
To cap off this incredible year, we invite you to join us for an extra-special prix fixe four course menu on New Year’s Eve! This special menu will only be available for one night…don’t miss it!
Read on to learn everything you need to know about this can’t-be-missed dining event.
(Source: Greene Street Kitchen Facebook page)
New Year’s Eve at Greene Street
Greene Street has quickly established itself as one of Las Vegas’s most creative and forward-thinking restaurants.
Artistry abounds, both in terms of our visual space and our culinary offerings. The space is appointed with some incredible art pieces from some of today’s most exciting artists and decked out in a style inspired by the influential 70s and 80s Soho art scene in New York City.
Our cuisine is just as creative and compelling, with unexpected flavors, creative presentation, and reliably delicious results.
But this New Year’s Eve, our menu is really gonna take the cake!
Ready to make a reservation? Click here.
Have you ever enjoyed a meal at Greene Street? Good news…
If you haven’t…you’re in for a treat.
If you have…you’re still in for a treat.
Our menu is always extremely creative and our dishes are always impeccably prepared. But this New Year’s Eve, we’ve got a truly showstopping menu on offer.
Including innovative dishes with plenty of vegetarian and non-vegetarian options available, you’re going to love every bite of the experience. Here’s what to expect:
Start out on a tasty note! Choose from one of two starter options:
- Lobster Bisque: A velvety, rich soup made with Sauternes gelee and tarragon.
- Kale Salad: This vegetarian option is flavorful and delicious, with peppadew peppers, apple, fennel, aged manchego, garlic croutons, and sherry vinaigrette.
Keep the good times going with a second course…here’s what we’ve got to choose from:
- Beef Tartare: Our high quality beef tartare is prepared with hearts of palm, fried quail egg, watercress, and grain mustard vinaigrette.
- King Crab & Avocado: Creamy avocado and buttery King Crab is combined with celery leaf and grapefruit essence.
- Grilled Maitake Mushrooms: Our vegetarian second course is made with confit trumpet mushrooms, aji amarillo, cotija, and truffle crouton.
By land…by sea…from the earth. We’ve got something for every appetite! Take your pick:
- Seared Scallops: Fresh, juicy scallops are a seafood lover’s delight…and this dish pairs beautifully with champagne!
- Red Wine Braised Short Rib: Comfort food at its best! Served with citrus and herb gremolata, glazed baby carrot and turnip, and garlic mashed potatoes.
- Big Stuffed Lobster: The best kind of stuffed: with lump crab and brioche stuffing, and brulee lemon.
- Herb Gnocchi: Enjoy an incredible and flavorful vegetarian main with our delicious herb gnocchi. Perfect with a glass of wine!
All of our desserts are veg-friendly…so what’ll it be?
- Humboldt Fog Pound Cake: Pound cake with goat cheese…believe it! It’s served with compressed berries and aged balsamic.
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart: For some people, it’s not dessert if it’s not chocolate. Sound like you? This is the perfect choice. Chocolate is even better when combined with buttery salted caramel!
(Source: Greene Street Kitchen Facebook page)
Full Menu and Full Bar Available
In addition to our New Year’s Eve menu, you’re also able to order from our regular full menu. So your options are completely open!
And of course, you have the ability to really maximize your delight by ordering drinks from our full bar.
Champagne and bubbles are always a good choice, but practically mandatory on New Year’s. We’ve got bubbles by the glass and by the bottle, depending on your party style!
Wine and sake are also available, so you can pair your meal glass by glass or choose a bottle.
We also have cocktails! Our creative cocktail menu is truly memorable, with offerings like the “Blockbuster” cocktail, made with Casamigos Blanco, Aperol, and fresh grapefruit juice or the “Jail Break,” made with Bulldog Gin, cucumber, and presented with a strawberry on top…served in an ice cup with ginger sugar.
Come to Greene Street for New Year’s!
Close out the year with a flavor-filled experience!
At Greene Street Kitchen, you can enjoy a creative and inspired meal this New Year’s Eve that is bound to leave a lasting impression.
So go ahead…spend some time in our creative space, enjoy some innovative cuisine, and then hit the town and see for yourself how magical Las Vegas can be during the holidays. Make your reservation today!
Have you made your reservations yet?